Dr. Bridbord’s extensive training encompasses the three dimensions of clinical psychology, organizational behavior and counseling. With the unique combination of this trio, she brings psychological insight, principles and therapeutic techniques to individuals and couples in private practice and to the organizational environment. As an expert in individual behavior, couple and group dynamics, as well as organizational behavior, she solves problems via the roles of assessor, counselor, coach, therapist, program planner, facilitator and trainer.
A licensed, clinical psychologist, Dr. Bridbord has served as an agent of change for numerous individuals, couples and for Fortune 500 corporations, non-profit institutions, and professional services firms. She has been instrumental in generating quantifiable results.
Her educational background and credentials include:
- Gottman Relationship Institute – Certified Gottman Therapist
- William Alanson White Institute – Postdoctoral Fellowship, Clinical Psychology
- Duke University – Psychology Doctoral Internship
- State University of New York at Buffalo – Ph.D., Counseling Psychology
- Columbia University Teachers College – M.A., Organizational Psychology
- Tufts University – B.A., Clinical Psychology
She has published widely in professional journals and is a frequent speaker.